Shoji Retreats is happy to announce that on June 6th, we will be reopening our spa, during Phase 2 of Governor Cooper’s plan to reopen North Carolina businesses. We have missed seeing you and are looking forward to getting back to the business of pleasure and the pleasure of being an open business. Because Covid 19 is still a concern, we are proceeding carefully, so during Phase 2 we will have limited availability. We ask that anyone with underlying medical conditions, wait until you are better before resuming your spa visits. Your patience, cooperation and understanding is appreciated as we make this transition and may save lives. We are taking judicious precautions to keep guests and employees safe. With guidance from the CDC, our industry’s governing board and our local Health Department, we have expanded our already stringent sanitation and disease prevention practices to include more disinfection of all public areas of the spa, as well as providing PPE for all staff.
We have updated our guest policies to allow for the safest environment and we respectfully request that you adhere to the following in order to be a Shoji Spa guest.
- We are not taking walk-ins. For short notice appointments, please call 828-299-0999 first, for availability.
- Only come to Shoji if you are feeling well and not if you think you may have been exposed to Covid 19. We can reschedule your appointment for you.
- Please wait in your car or outside until 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to help maintain social distancing
- Please do not bring food into the spa. Snacks and drinks are for sale in the lobby.
- Wear your mask into the spa and only remove it for showering and when you are in your private tub area. If you do not have a face mask upon arrival, we offer them for $1.00
- Upon entering the lobby, please sanitize your hands.
- Please ask a staff member for assistance with retail to minimize risk to your health and others.
- While with us, please maintain 6 feet of space between you and other guests.
We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not willing cooperate with these policies, which may change dependent on regulations and common sense.
We are grateful for the trust and support you have shown us over the last 16 years and we look forward to continuing our mission to provide the best spa experience you can have, focused on your health, wellness and safety.
All of us at Shoji Spa